Our Entrepreneur program is specially designed to meet the immediate and fast paced needs of starting your own business. It's not easy to begin your own business and with failure not being an option when it comes to your new business venture, you want to make sure you have the right professional expertise behind you in order to do it right the first time. Mistakes will cost you time and money and with most business failures attributed to being undercapitalized, the last thing you want is bad advice doing just that.
It is scary to start your own business, especially if you've been working for someone else your entire working life. To ensure that you are successful, you want to have confidence and trust in a financial professional who is experienced and knows what they are doing. We have over 23 years of experience in helping clients like you to start their own business. In fact, we have started many of our own businesses and know first hand what it takes.
Our Entrepreneur Starter Program (ESP) will help guide you in the right direction in starting your business. We have customized this program to cover the essential areas you should consider at the most economical cost to you. We will do the following to get you started:
- Entity Formation. (Sole Proprietor, LLC, S Corporation, C Corporation, Limited Partnership) We will prepare the legal documentation for you so you are properly setup to conduct business as a separate entity.
- Fictitious Business Name and Name Search. We will guide you to secure your DBA name and to determine if the name is available for your use.
- Financing your Business. We will determine with you what capital requirements you should consider and to assist you in developing a bank relationship and possible SBA loan to finance your new company.
- QuickBooks. We will determine with you which version of Quickbooks is best for your business and since we are Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, also get you a discount on your purchase.
- QuickBooks Setup and Training. We will setup your Quickbooks for you and train you on the proper procedures to manage your day to day accounting. We will also be available to provide technical support to you when you need it.
- Financial Projection and budget. We will prepare a financial projection with ratio analysis and specific industry analysis so your expectations can be measured against the actual results from your Quickbooks financial statements. These reports can also be used to assist banks with analyzing your lending needs and help you to secure your loan.
- Taxing Agencies: We will establish your federal identification number with the Internal Revenue Service and various state governments. We will provide you with information to obtain your sales tax permit and any local licensing requirements. File any other required forms such as S election paperwork.
- CFO/Management Advisor Services. We will prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements and meet with you each month to provide vital feedback on the condition of your business. We will advise you on appropriate measures that might be needed to redirect the business in a different direction.
- Strategic Planning. We will assist you with your business and marketing plan and implement this information into our monthly meetings and financial statement analysis.
- Bookkeeping Service. If necessary, we can provide an economical alternative with your day to day accounting by providing bookkeeping service so you can concentrate on your business.
- Ease of Accessibility. We will be there for you when you need us. Being an Entrepreneur is fast paced and requires you to be quick with your decisions. Often you need answers immediate to make the call. We are responsive and available when you need us either by phone, email or in person.
- Accounting. We will help you establish proper internal accounting procedures and documentation control.
- Financial Planning. We will review all of your financial goals and objectives given you are taking on one of the riskiest ventures of your life. Risk management is critical and to ensure the success with your business; therefore we want to evaluate your overall financial picture.
- Payroll Services. PUTMANGROUP provides a payroll solution that is cost efficient yet comprehensive in the services included. We provide detailed reports that are easy to understand so that you will always be current on your payroll information.
- Insurance Needs. We will evaluate your general liability, workers compensation, health, disability and life insurance needs to determine if you are properly insured. We will assist you to get the best rates possible and work with your insurance agent or refer you to our network of professionals.
- Retirement Planning. Although most start up businesses defer the establishment of a retirement plan, we will evaluate and discuss this with you and when you are ready, help establish the correct plan. Often, the fringe benefit of a retirement plan is important to acquiring the right people in your company.
- Acquisition. If you are considering acquiring a business, we will provide the due diligence checklist of items to evaluate and provide a quick and simple business valuation comparing the business to other similar business. We will conduct a thorough evaluation of the business documentation and run critical ratio and analytical review of the financial information. We will work with your attorney in the negotiations and to determine the best tax strategy with the acquisition.
- Tax Services. We will provide tax planning and projections during the year and provide tax preparation.
- Shared Responsibility. We will work with you and train you with the accounting process so we eventually provide a strict CFO role of consulting and advisor services in conjunction with our Tax and Wealth Management programs. This will provide cost savings to you and better control of your business.
- Flat Fee Rate. We will meet with you to determine with you your specific needs. We will customize our program for you and provide a favorable fee to help get you started with your new business venture. In order to evaluate your situation, please contact us for your free initial consultation.